Today my guest is Nelson Griswold and we have quite a bit to talk about. 

Remember to focus on helping our clients, that’s our business’s heart, but you get caught up in the day-to-day, we do what we do and we start to forget why we do it and who we do it for.

The daily reminder that Steve instilled in me to make sure, what am I here for today? I’m here to help my clients. How do I help my clients? The idea of giving more value, one of the other things that has permeated not just my business, but I’m hearing it at my retreat. We just had a retreat for my clients in Scottsdale a couple of weeks ago. A really small, intimate gathering, and they were talking about wow clients. In fact, the first question was, how do I get more wow clients in my business?

That concept of working with people that appreciate what you do because what you do is exactly right for them, and you’re bringing them so much value that they love what they get as a result of working with you.

So much of it’s been mindset. I mean, some of it is structure, but it’s the six inch battlefield that we fight on every day that Steve has been helping me craft. Refining how I think and how I approach what I do and my clients. It’s a good and blessed world and we should be very grateful. You use your gifts to help your clients.

As Tony Robbins would say, “If you’re in business, you’re in the human business.

It doesn’t matter if you have a product or a service, you’re helping people with whatever you’re helping them with. Sometimes, we need to remind ourselves why we do what we do so we can provide the best value and show up for our clients the way they need us to be for them. 

This requires a shift in mindset. I think Nelson hit on a big point about that. I would say 70%-80% of the work we do is to work on our mindset. The other 20%-30% is the strategy. And if you’re curious about improving and reevaluating your strategy and mindset, we are offering a FREE call to anyone who fills out this application.

With Gratitude,

P.S You can create the freedom you desire and reach a higher level of success in your business at the same time. Yes, you can have both right now when you start designing your life first, and then building your business abundantly around that. Learn more about how you can flip the process by checking out our More Business More Life® program and see if it is the right fit for you.

Join The Ranks Of CEOs, Founders, & Entrepreneurs Who Are Having More Business and More Life TODAY.

NAPOLITAN INC. © 2023 All rights reserved.